Schengen Cover is fully approved as an insurance plan by the European Union Immigration Authorities for Schengen visa applicants. The policy covers :
- Hospitalisation & Medical expenses including; doctor, medicine, ambulance and hospitalisation up to €30 000 (excess : €30).
- Cover of pandemics/epidemics (inc Covid 19) with Premium & Summum options only.
- Emergency dental care following injury: 150 € with no excess.
- Unexpected extension of stay: €60 per night (up to 10 days maximum).
- Early unexpected return in case of hospitalisation
- Transport of mortal remains if death occurs.
- Repatriation of insured family members
- Visit from a family member if you are hospitalized: transportation ticket and hotel expenses up to 7 days maximum and 60 € per night.
- Early unexpected return in case of the death of a close family member
- Legal assistance (an advance on legal bond & lawyer fees).
- Only with COMFORT option : Legal liability up to €3,500,000 (per claim).
- Return of an accompanying person or family member: 1st class train or economy class flight.
- Extension of stay if your destination authorities do not allow you to repatriate to the original date : 60 € / night up to 10 days max.
- Legal assistance (criminal bail and attorney fees).
- Comfort & Summum options only: Legal liability up to € 3,500,000.
Good to know:
- Pre-existing conditions are not covered. This policy covers only unexpected medical conditions.
- An emergency and claim assistance hotline is available 24/7 in English, French as well as other main languages.
- This policy covers you in all countries of the Schengen area and only in those countries.